HOW TO DO A TRICEP LUNGE WITH TRICEP KICKBACK
How to do it:
- Holding a dumbbell in each hand, step your left foot directly behind you, taking a wide stance, and bend your legs, lowering your torso down into a lunge. Be sure and maintain that core stability to prevent injury.
- While in lunge position, keep your shoulders over your hips, back knee slightly bent, front knee in alignment with your front toes, shoulders back and down.
- Feel your weight in your right (front) heel as you push yourself to standing.
- As you return to standing, do a tricep kickback: Reach your arms back behind you and extend, feeling a squeeze in the tricep.
- Practice the lunge and tricep kickback movements separately and without weights at first.
- When you come to standing, use your core muscles to lift the back leg off the floor and extend it behind you, squeezing the glutes as you perform the tricep kickback.
30-DAY PERSONALIZED WORKOUT AND NUTRITION PLAN
Achieving your ideal weight isn’t a one-size-fits-all system. It’s true…I can’t tell you how many times I’ve had people share a diet program that has worked for them, but won’t work for others. It’s important to recognize that everybody is different, and to make the appropriate adjustments that work for YOU.
Ready to start a personalized plan, and rock your results? Try Reshape’s daily personalized nutrition and exercise plan to find out what works best for your body composition and habits.
This app includes daily workout options to push past plateaus, and daily food plans to help you burn fat naturally.