"I've lost 8 pounds in 6 days!" - Charlene
Getting bored with your workout routine and need to mix it up? Fit Over 40 is a FREE program that includes 14 days of workouts, from walking to HIIT... from barre to ab routines, and MORE!
Plus, the private Facebook community of over 40,000 other encouraging members who are doing the challenge will give you the inspiration and accountability you may need to reach your goals!
Join Fit Over 40 today... it's free!
Still not convinced?
Here are 5 reasons to get started with the FREE Fit Over 40 program....
1. Noticed a slump in your energy? Fit Over 40 is a complete fitness program designed to get you on track to maintain vibrant energy throughout the day.
2. If you're feeling like your strength has disappeared, the toning workouts in Fit Over 40 will help you hit the pause button on decreasing muscle tone, and maintain a strong physique that represents the new ageless body.
3. Need an accountability buddy? Fit Over 40 members receive access to a private Facebook group with likeminded individuals just like you who are looking to get back on track and stay motivated.
Here's what Elaine said about the Fit Over 40 group...
"I found it very encouraging and motivating just knowing that I wasn't in this alone, and that it's not a race. Thanks so much Kathy for the opportunity to join and belong to such an awesome group in this same journey."
4. Feeling a lack of focus? It's time to redefine the expectations of the 40s, 50s, 60s, and beyond. Make the seemingly impossible... possible!
5. If you've lost momentum and are playing catch-up, this 14-day program allows you to work at your own pace and see the results that you can get in just 14 days. The firming and toning that you'll see across your entire body is a bonus!
Here's what Tammy said about her energy levels after just 1 week of Fit Over 40...
"I feel better and have so much more energy...Thank you everyone for the support and accountability. Reading your posts kept me going knowing we were all in this together! Stay strong. We got this!"
You can have results or excuses… but not both!
I was amazed the first time I read a list of hidden sugar names — there are many. This is a list from a group that finds recovery from binge eating and food addiction by omitting sugar, flour from their eating. Food Addicts Anonymous. They find with abstaining from substances that for them are addictive, the cravings for highly processed or refined foods disappear. Names of sugars:
(Sunette, Sweet and Safe,
Alcohol, alcoholic drinks
of any kind-Equal, Splenda
Sweet’n’low, Sweet Thing)
NOTE: All artificial sweeteners are considered sugar in FAA
(check with company)
Concentrated fruit juice
Date paste, syrup
Evaporated cane juice
(e.g., Florida Crystals)
Fat substitutes (made from concentrated fruit paste)
Fruit flavorings (check with company)
Fruit juice concentrate
Honey (any type)
-ides, any additive with this suffix: monosodium glycerides, olyglycerides,
saccharides (any), trisaccharides,diglycerides, disaccharides, glycerides (any), monoglycerides, onosaccharides, etc.
Licorice root powder
“Light”, “lite” or “low”sugar
Molasses, black strap molasses
-ol, any additive with this suffix:
carbitol, glucitol, glycerol, glycol, hexitol, inversol, maltitol, mannitol, sorbitol, xylitol, etc.
Olestra (made from sucrose)
-ose, these additives with this suffix:colorose, dextrose, fructose, galactose, glucose, lactose, levulose, maltodextrose,
maltose, mannose, polydextrose, polytose,
ribose, sucralose, sucrose, tagatose, zylose.
Raisin juice, paste or syrup
Rice malt, sugar or syrup
Saccharin, liquid saccharin
Sucanat (evaporated cane juice)
Sugars, any type: apple sugar, barbados sugar, bark sugar,beet sugar, brown sugar (any grade), canesugar, caramel sugars, confectioner’s sugar, date sugar, grape sugar, invert
sugar, milled sugar, “natural” sugar, powdered sugar, raw sugar, turbinado sugar, unrefined sugar, etc.
Syrups, any type:
agave syrup, barley syrup, brown rice syrup, corn syrup, date syrup, high fructose corn syrup, maple syrup, raisin syrup,yinnie syrup (rice syrup), etc.
Whey (as an additive)
I used to make a coconut smoothie out of the water and meat from young coconut. I added raw oatmeal and protein and it was so good