“The secret of life is to fall seven times and get up eight times.” – Paulo Coelho
“I have decided to be happy, because it is good for my health.”
“Respond to every call that excites your spirit.” – Rumi
“The big question is whether you are going to say a hearty ‘yes’ to your adventure.” – Joseph Campbell
“In honor of those great souls who have gone before me
and paved the way to a brighter future,
I express my gratitude by living my best life.
My greatest hope is that I my words and deeds
become stepping stone on a path to joy.
I feel inspired by the words of Maya Angelou,
‘I come as one but I stand as 10,000.'” – Destination Satori
“You will go home again when the world knocks you down–or when you fall down in full view of the world. But only for two or three weeks at a time. Your mother will pamper you and feed you your favorite meal of red beans and rice. You’ll make a practice of going home so she can liberate you again–one of the greatest gifts, along with nurturing your courage, that she will give you.” – Maya Angelou
“Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.” – Maya Angelou
“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” – Maya Angelou
“It always seems impossible until its done.” Nelson Mandela
“I don’t regret the things I’ve done, I regret the things I didn’t do when I had the chance.” – Unknown
“Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua J. Marine
“One of the most important keys to Success is having the discipline to do what you know you should do, even when you don’t feel like doing it.” – Unknown
“Good things come to those who wait… greater things come to those who get off their ass and do anything to make it happen.” – Unknown
“Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, or worn. It is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace & gratitude.” – Denis Waitley
“Life is short, live it. Love is rare, grab it. Anger is bad, dump it. Fear is awful, face it. Memories are sweet, cherish it.” – Unknown
“Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.” – Jack Canfield
“Self confidence is the most attractive quality a person can have. how can anyone see how awesome you are if you can’t see it yourself?” – Unknown
“Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. it means that you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.” – Unknown
Here are 5 reasons to get started with the FREE Fit Over 40 program....
1. Noticed a slump in your energy? Fit Over 40 is a complete fitness program designed to get you on track to maintain vibrant energy throughout the day.
2. If you're feeling like your strength has disappeared, the toning workouts in Fit Over 40 will help you hit the pause button on decreasing muscle tone, and maintain a strong physique that represents the new ageless body.
3. Need an accountability buddy? Fit Over 40 members receive access to a private Facebook group with likeminded individuals just like you who are looking to get back on track and stay motivated.
Here's what Elaine said about the Fit Over 40 group...
"I found it very encouraging and motivating just knowing that I wasn't in this alone, and that it's not a race. Thanks so much Kathy for the opportunity to join and belong to such an awesome group in this same journey."
4. Feeling a lack of focus? It's time to redefine the expectations of the 40s, 50s, 60s, and beyond. Make the seemingly impossible... possible!
5. If you've lost momentum and are playing catch-up, this 14-day program allows you to work at your own pace and see the results that you can get in just 14 days. The firming and toning that you'll see across your entire body is a bonus!
Here's what Tammy said about her energy levels after just 1 week of Fit Over 40...
"I feel better and have so much more energy...Thank you everyone for the support and accountability. Reading your posts kept me going knowing we were all in this together! Stay strong. We got this!"
Let's stay connected! Follow me on Instagram and Facebook for additional workouts, recipes, and motivation. It's a lot of fun. And, listen to my weekly conversations with leading experts in all things healthy. I'm here to help you appreciate your most important asset...your health! And remember, it happens one small step at a time.