Cheerful and Confident in 60 Seconds!
Did you know studies show that cardio makes you happier? That’s because when you do cardio, you activate the same parts of the brain that are involved when you fall in love, or when you listen to music that gives you that “chill” feeling of euphoria. If you don’t have time for a 20-minute cardio session, try the move below for 60 seconds. Almost immediately, you’ll increase your circulation, which will help pick up your spirits, energy and confidence…anytime throughout the day!
(Plus, lift your mood with my 2 NEW DVDs now available for pre-order in the All Day Vitality Kit! Click here for more info.)
How to do it:
- Step out to the right side, with a wide stance. Bend the right leg and lower your hips down as you keep the left leg straight out to the side, feeling a slight stretch in the left inner thigh.
- Windmill your left arm to the floor as your right arm reaches to the ceiling.
- Pressing off the right foot, keeping your core engaged, push yourself back up to standing, reaching the arms overhead, and slightly to the right.
- Either alternate sides for a minute, or see how many you can do in 30 seconds on each side.
- Repeat on other side.
Lift your mood and create all-day energy with the All-Day Vitality Kit! Stretch your way to aliveness with these 2 NEW DVDs now available for pre-order!
All-Day Vitality Includes:
- NEW DVD! Energize And Restore includes three 10-minute workouts that will enliven your body and stretch every muscle group from head to toe. Use daily with the foam roller (included in this kit) to energize, restore, massage and revitalize your body. Includes: Core Renewal to target abs and strengthen your core, the AM-Energizer to increase circulation and ease morning muscle and joint stiffness, and the PM-Unwind to relax the mind and body for a restful night’s sleep.
- NEW DVD! Stretch & Flex – Enliven your body with this 15-minute stretching routine that will help you increase your flexibility to improve your range of motion to reduce your risk of lower back pain and energize your body. This relaxing routine is short enough to fit in any schedule, but long enough for you to enjoy the ageless benefits of caring for your body and taking the time to relax and rejuvenate.
- Foam Roller 18″ to use with the Energize & Restore DVD – Made from high density material and will hold up under vigorous use, this improves alignment and hip mobility while increasing core flexibility. When used with the Energize and Restore DVD, this foam roller provides an excellent muscle massage for legs, back, arms and core. Although I use a Pill Ball in the Energize & Restore DVD, you can follow along with this multi-use foam roller. This all-purpose tool can be used by the desk or TV so you can roll out any little ache and pain and restore body alignment while you take a break.
- Stretching Strap 6′ to use with the Stretch & Flex DVD – This unique stretching strap, used in the Stretch & Flex DVD, is specifically designed to help you achieve much deeper, more effective stretches than are possible when done on your own. Loops along the strap allows you to personalize the workout to your body mechanics. Because we all have different body types, whether it’s shorter legs, longer arms or tighter backs, I have found that using this strap allows you to customize the stretches for your level of flexibility