Bridge with Weights on Hips
- Lie on your back with knees bent. Hold a light to medium weight on the crease between the leg and the hips.
- Lift your hips off the floor.
- Lift your right leg off the floor and then lift and lower the hips 15 times.
- Repeat with your left leg off the floor.
Repetitions: 15 on each side.
- In the bridge keep your thighs, hips, and ribs in a straight line.
- Keep your abdominal muscles pulled in.
- If the exercise is too difficult, do it with both feet on the floor.