Are You Doing The RIGHT Inner Thigh-Thinning Moves?
If you’re ready to say “goodbye” to inner thigh jiggle, don’t miss the moves below.
When it comes to inner thighs, we all want ours to be slim, trim and toned. So if you’re ready to ditch the jiggle, don’t miss the absolutely MUST-TRY inner-thigh tightening moves in today’s blog!
Inner Thigh-Thinning Move #1: Straight Leg Stabilization Bridge
How to do it:
- On your back with feet on the floor and knees bent, go into ˙bridge” position, with your pelvis is tilted up toward the ceiling. Be sure to use your core to maintain this position rather than depending too much on your glute muscles. There should be a straight, angled line from your shoulder blades to your knees.
- From here, slowly lift your right leg foot off the floor, and extend it straight up toward the ceiling.
- Slowly lower your right leg out to the right side 6-12 inches without letting your right hip drop. As you return to center, engage the inner thigh. The glute and thigh on the left leg will be working overtime, and helping to shape the glute and thigh of the left leg
- Return to bridge pose with both feet on the ground and repeat on the other side.
- Do 10-12 repetitions on each side.
Inner Thigh-Thinning #2: Sumo Squat With Twist and Chop
How to do it:
- Take a wide stance with your toes turned slightly out, holding dumbbells pressed together at chest level.
- Lower down into a sumo squat, making sure those abs are engaged, weights hanging straight down in front of you.
- As you push back up to standing, feel the inner thighs engage as you work to control the movement, keeping the knees directly over the feet.
- At the same time, bring the weights toward your chest with a bicep curl.
- Rotate to your right: Keeping your wide stance and core engaged, feel your weight planted in the right foot and let the left foot pivot as your torso rotates to the right. You should feel as if this entire movement is driven by obliques.
- Bring the weights down toward the ground in a controlled chopping motion, just behind your right hip. Squeeze your left glute and your inner thighs as you chop.
- Curl the weights back toward the chest as you rotate the torso back to your starting position.
- Repeat 10 repetitions on each side.
Move #3: Side Lunge With Bicep Curl
How to do it:
- Stand with dumbbells in each hand in hammerhead position, with palms facing each other.
- Step out to the right side, with a wide stance. Bend the right leg and lower your hips down as you keep the left leg straight out to the side, feeling a slight stretch in the left inner thigh.
- Pressing off the right foot, keep your inner thighs engaged as you push yourself back up to standing.
- As you return to standing, curl the weights up toward your shoulders, squeezing the muscles on the front of the arms for a bicep curl.
- Repeat 10 repetitions on the other side.