Your new workout tool… a chair!
When you feel like you’ve been sitting for too long, there’s no better way to wake up your body than with this 8-minute chair stretch.
Stretching helps create mobility in the joints and reduce tightness. Plus, it helps enliven the mind!
Bonus: you don’t even have to get out of the chair!
Try this 8-minute chair stretch routine to get energized, or just pick one move that feels best when you’ve been sitting for too long.
Here are a few reasons to add these movements into your day…
- Opens up your hip flexors and helps reduce tightness in the lower back
- Stretches the body to help improve posture and reduce upper back pain.
- Creates mobility in the joints
- Increases blood flow throughout the body
- Gives you a burst of energy!
Let’s get stretching!