What it does:
- This exercise tilts your core on its axis, requiring you to maintain midsection stabilization (this is a fancy way of saying it’s great for tight abs!) while you hold bridge pose with an extended leg. Practicing this move will tighten your glutes while helping you create lean legs and toned abs.
How to do it:
- On your back with feet on the floor and knees bent, lift your hips toward the ceiling with your pelvis tilted up toward the ceiling. There should be a straight, angled line from your shoulder blades to your knees.
- While holding this pose, strongly engage your core while drawing your navel off the spine and slowly lift your left foot off the floor, and extend it straight up toward the ceiling. Be careful not to arch your back!
- Keeping your hips raised with a neutral spine and your hips squared off, pulse for 10 counts.
- Without letting your hips move, circle your leg for 10 small, tight movements, as if you are drawing circles on the ceiling. Now, expand the size of your circles, making 10 larger circles, again, without moving your hips! Reverse the direction of your circles, and then switch legs.
If you can give me 15 minutes a day for 30 days, you can have your
BEST BUTT EVER!
30 Days To Your Best Butt Ever Includes:
The Stay Firm Lower Body DVD is split up into two 15-minute segments: Tight Thighs and Bottom’s Up, which incorporates strength training techniques from the ankle cuff resistance band to make over your lower body in record time!
The Ankle Cuff Resistance Band adds strength training to your workout and helps lift and tighten your buns and thighs and restores your overall strength and balance to help you lose weight in time for summer! Small enough to fit under your desk or in a suitcase for travel.
Create long, beautiful lines in 15-minutes a day with Total Body Lift! This barre-style workout uses a series of small, concentrated movements designed to lift, tighten and sculpt your hard-to-reach muscles. As an added bonus, this toning workout will give you the energy you’ve always wanted.
To purchase Super Slimdown Circuit separately, click here.