Sweet Potato Toast
2 medium sweet potatoes, washed and unpeeled
1/2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Dash of sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Cut sweet potato in half then lengthwise, 1/3-inch thick, to make small pieces of “toast.” Can also cut widthwise into 1/3-inch rounds.
- Roast in oven for 25 to 30 min until they are just tender and starting to brown.
- Allow the sweet potatoes to cool in airtight container.
- Tomorrow’s toast (2-4 small pieces) does not need to be refrigerated, but the extras do.
In the morning, spread almond or peanut butter, top with blueberries and hemp seeds.