Strawberry Chia Seed Pudding Recipe
1 cup vanilla-flavored unsweetened almond milk
1 cup plain Greek yogurt
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1/4 cup chia seeds
2 cups strawberries, hulled and chopped
1/4 cup sliced almonds or walnuts
Optional: If you want to increase the protein, add in a scoop of Kathy Smith vanilla protein powder!
1. In a medium bowl, gently whisk the almond milk, yogurt, and vanilla until just blended.
2. Whisk in the chia seeds; let stand 30 minutes.
3. Stir to distribute the seeds if they have settled. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
4. The next day, in a medium bowl, toss the berries and mix in the almonds.
5. Spoon the pudding into 4 bowls or glasses; mound the berry mixture on top and serve.
Ultimate Nutrition Formula…
KS Wellness Protein
The KS Wellness protein includes no GMOs, no soy, no lactose, no casein, and no added sugar.
People tell me that they purchase KS Wellness for the quality ingredients, and they keep coming back because of the great taste.
• Gold-standard premium shake
• Nutrition with nothing to hide
• The perfect workout partner
• All-natural maximum nutrition
• Anytime formula
• Tastes delicious and creamy shake after shake
Its velvety richness will leave you feeling guiltlessly satisfied.