Maple Matcha Collagen Latte
Serves: 1 cup
• 1 scoop KS Wellness Collagen Beauty Drink
• 1 tsp matcha powder
• 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
• 1/2 tsp maple syrup (optional, but it tastes better with it)
• 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
• 1 cup steamed milk of choice( I used oat milk) or 1 cup hot (but not boiling) water
1. Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender. Blend for 30 seconds until well-combined and frothy!
2. Pour into a mug and enjoy
Collagen supplements are suddenly everywhere, touting seemingly magical benefits ranging from improving skin elasticity to easing joint pain.
Simply put, collagen is a protein found in your body. Think of it as the glue that helps hold everything together. It strengthens your bones, tendons, cartilage, and ligaments, and improves your skin’s elasticity.
Today’s new Maple Matcha Collagen Latte recipe is a morning wake-me-up highlighting two of my favorite super foods… collagen and matcha.
While matcha is delicious and nutritious on its own, I love playing around with different ways to boost both the nutrition and flavor profile of this morning beverage. It gives the perfect amount of energy, without the jitters from coffee.
While this latte can be enjoyed hot immediately, feel free to chill and serve over ice for an iced matcha latte! I would recommend using plant based milk instead of water, because it gives a better taste and texture to the drink.