WITH LEMON TAHINI DRESSING
Prep time: 10 min
Wrap Base Ingredients
1 turkey breast, sliced into strips
1 carrot, grated
4 large leaves romaine lettuce
1/4 cucumber, thinly sliced
1/4 C goat cheese, crumbled
Feel free to create your own adventure and add a rainbow of color with toppings customized to your liking… and what’s already in your fridge! They’re perfect for a taco-style bar where everyone adds their own toppings… tomatoes, radishes, bok choy, mushrooms, or bell peppers. Be creative!
Want an Asian flair? Chop up water chestnuts for a fiber-filled satisfying crunch.
Lemon Tahini Dressing
¼ cup tahini
1 Tbsp lemon juice
1 clove garlic, minced
3 Tbsp warm water
Pinch of salt
- Stir together tahini, lemon juice, garlic, pinch of salt and warm water to thin the sauce. It should be thick but pourable. Taste and if needed, add more lemon juice.
- Place lettuce leaves onto a plate, cut side up.
- Place the turkey strips evenly on the lettuce, top with cucumber, carrot, and goat cheese.
- Top with dressing.
- Tuck in sides and roll up tightly.
- Serve immediately or use toothpicks to secure wraps for later.