- 1 scoop KS Wellness Strawberry Cream Protein Shake
- 2 Small Beets, Peeled + Chopped. Raw works well, but you can also use beet root powder.
- 1 teaspoon hydrated goji berry or goji berry powder
- ¼ cup raw cashews
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- Juice of one lime
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk, or sugar free pomegranate concentrate juice
Place the protein shake and juice into your blender, then include all the remaining ingredients.
Blend until you have a creamy consistency.
Add your favorites toppings and enjoy!