Rocking Chair Move
How To Do It:
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, and your arms in the air, palms facing each other.
- Exhale and bend your knees, so you’re in a squatting position. As if you were going to sit in a chair, reach your hips down and back. Your weight should be in the heels of your feet. Keep your arms above your head.
- Without bringing your hips lower than the level of the knees, gently lower your hands so that the tips of your fingers touch the floor.
- Slowly lift your arms so they are parallel to the ground, keeping your abdominals contracted.
- Release back to standing position, and repeat for 30 seconds.