Here’s To A New You!
Set your day up for success! It’s day 10 of the Fit Over 40 Challenge! Today’s workout is…
20-Min Lift Weights to Lose Weight Upper Body
Tone your upper body and boost your metabolism to help you burn calories all day long. This strength training routine uses dumbbells as well as your own body weight to define your arms, chest and back.
1-1/2 cups berries (blueberries, raspberries, blackberries)
1/4 cup rolled oats
2 tablespoons walnuts, chopped
1 tablespoon sugar in the raw
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
Preheat the oven to 400°F. Place the berries in a small baking dish. Stir together the oats, nuts, sugar, and cinnamon in a small bowl. Add the melted coconut oil and stir to combine. Crumble the oat mixture over the berries. Bake, uncovered, for 25 to 30 minutes, until oats are toasted. Cool before serving.
GET KATHY IN YOUR POCKET 24/7
• Cardio workouts to keep you in the fat-burning zone
• Strength training routines to help tighten and lift your entire body
• Walking audios with upbeat music and my coaching to help you blast belly fat
• Veggie recipes that take 30 mins or less to make eating with your family more enjoyable
• Protein shake tonics that you can take with you on-the-go and feel satisfied until your next meal
• Sleep visualizations to do at night time to help you fall asleep quickly and sleep through the night