WITH HEART OF PALM
*prep time: 15 MINUTES*
cook time: 40 MINUTES
total time: UP TO ONE HOUR
1 tablespoon dairy-free butter
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 yellow onion, diced
1 jalapeno pepper, diced with seeds removed
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 package Palmini Hearts of Palm lasagna shape
10 oz. red enchilada sauce
10 oz. diced tomatoes, fresh or can (undrained)
15 oz. canned whole kernel corn, drained
1 teaspoon hot sauce, optional
15 oz. black beans, drained and rinsed
4 cups vegetable broth
4 oz. cashew cream cheese or reshape://#!section=46406426&item=62617886
1 cup vegan shredded cheese
Sauté onions, and peppers in olive oil/butter, Soften for 4 minutes, then add the garlic and cook for 2 more minutes. Add preferred seasonings and spices), enchilada sauce, diced tomatoes, beans, corn, hot sauce, and broth.
Bring everything to a boil over high heat.
Once boiling, reduce the heat to a simmer. Bring the soup to a gentle boil for about 15-20 minutes.
Reduce heat to low.
Roughly cut the “pasta” to look like stripes of chicken meat.
Stir in the “pasta” and vegan cream cheese until combined, then stir in the shredded cheese until melted.
Taste and add any additional seasonings as needed
Switch Between High and Low Carb Days
I’ve seen the technique work wonders for countless women at midlife and beyond. It’s so simple. You just boost your carb intake for a few days, cut back for a few days, then continue alternating. Results happen quickly. And it feels so great, you won’t even need willpower.
Devotees of the approach say they’ve cycled their way to soaring energy, dramatically better health and a youthful glow—all while dropping 10, 11, even 12 pounds a week!
Carb Cycling Made Easy
The e-book also includes 100+ healthy, wholesome recipes to kickstart weight loss.
Aim to be more physically active on higher-carb days, and less active on lower-carb days.
Eat for Vitality includes…
- Jumpstart Program: 6 jumpstart days that incorporate carb cycling to kickstart your journey to metabolic flexibility.
- Simple 6 Fit for Life Eating Plan: Shows you what to eat and when to eat
- 100+ Healthy, Wholesome Recipes: Breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks, and shakes that will inspire you to eat healthy, whole foods.
- Transition to Optimal Eating: Techniques to move out of the diet mentality and stop getting caught in a vicious cycle of dieting and then blowing the diet.
- Facebook Support Group: Accountability, encouragement, and support!
- BONUS! Stay Calm Solutions: This special technique helps you stop stress-eating, late-night snacking, and binging.