Does Your Body
Need More Quality Fat?
Eating quuality fat doesn’t make you fat! Adding a dose of good fats to your meals can help promote healthy hair, nails and bones, protect your heart, keep your skin soft, curb over-eating, and keep your brain sharp!
Your body has more than 10 trillion cells, and each of them requires a quality source of fat to function. If your cells are not receiving the fats they need, then your body sends warning signs. Here are 5 signs that you’re not getting enough good fats…
- Stiff, achy joints
- Small bumps on the backs of your arms or torso
- Dry, flaking, itchy, or scaling skin
- Hard earwax
- Brittle, soft, or cracked nails
Adding a tablespoon of chia seeds or 1/4 of an avocado to your protein shake is an easy way to incorporate a quality fat into your day. Here are more fantastic fat options to add to your morning smoothie…
• Flax seeds, or flax seed oil – Improves digestion, skin clarity, cardiovascular health, cholesterol and hormone balance while reducing sugar cravings.
• Coconut oil – When your body breaks down fat from coconut, ketone levels are increased, especially in the absence of carbohydrates.This process supports your body in activating its natural autophagy process – your inner cellular clean-up crew—helping you to repair damaged cells and tissue, restoring your natural glow.
• MCT Oil – MCTs or Medium-chain triglycerides are a form of saturated fatty acids that have a range health benefits… from improving cognitive function to increasing energy, to balancing hormone levels and absorbing fat-soluble nutrients from various foods. Two of my favorite MCT oils are KetoMCT oil and Simply GOODFATS Organic MCT Oil
• Chia seeds – Strengthens your endurance levels while boosting energy! In the Mayan language, chia means “strength,” and runners would use chia seeds as fuel for battle.
• Avocado – Packed with monounsaturated fats (MUFAs) which have been shown to reverse insulin resistance and regulate blood sugar levels. And, they’re good for the heart and the brain! Adding just 1/4 of an avocado makes your smoothie extra creamy.
Healthy Skin, Healthy Gut… Just a Sip Away!
GET YOUR DAILY PROBIOTIC & PROTEIN IN ONE POWERFUL PUNCH WITH THE KS WELLNESS SHAKE!
😊 8 Billion essential probiotics per serving
😊 20 grams of protein and 5 grams of fiber per serving
😊 No Sugar Added
😊 No Soy
😊 No Casein
😊 No Lactose
FREE “PROTEIN SHAKE DIET PLAN”
…With All KS Wellness Orders!
A meal plan that incorporates protein shakes to help you lose 10 lbs in 2 weeks!
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 10%
Save 10% every time you order a KS Wellness shake when you sign up for auto-shipments!