Serves: 8-10 → extra for another day!
Prep time: 25 min
4 large eggs- or vegan “eggs” (4 Tbsp of ground flax or chia seeds mixed with 7 Tbsp of water)
3/4 C rolled oats
1/4 C KS Wellness chocolate vegan or whey protein powder
2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
1 Tbsp ground cinnamon
1 pinch of sea salt
- Preheat griddle or skillet to medium heat, spray with non-stick cooking spray or 1/4 Tbsp avocado oil.
- Blend together eggs, bananas, and oats on low for 15-30 seconds until bananas are fully mashed and oats are ground.
- Add protein powder, cocoa powder, and cinnamon.
- Blend again on low for additional 30-45 seconds until smooth, add water if needed.
- Pour 1/4 C pancake batter onto pre-heated griddle.
- Cook until bubbles begin to form and edges look toasted, then flip. Cook through for about 2 min.
- Serve immediately with your favorite toppings.
– Frozen berries (microwave for 1 min, drizzle juice and berries on pancakes)
– Almond or peanut butter
– Banana slices
– Fresh strawberries
– Maple or date syrup
– Apple slices