Blended Chocolate Chia
- 1 C unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 C chia seeds
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 Scoop chocolate KS Wellness Protein
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Top with fresh berries or nuts
- 1 Tbsp honey
- Add almond milk, chia seeds, maple syrup or honey, cocoa powder, protein, vanilla and salt into a high powered blender. Start at a low setting on your blender and gradually increase to high speed.
- Slowly add in chia seeds, and mix together until the mixture is smooth. Mixture should be thick.
- Cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours, or until chilled.
- When ready to eat, top with berries or nuts