1-1/2 cups berries (blueberries, raspberries, blackberries)
1/4 cup rolled oats
2 tablespoons walnuts, chopped
1 tablespoon sugar in the raw
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Place the berries in a small baking dish.
3. Stir together the oats, nuts, sugar, and cinnamon in a small bowl. Add the melted coconut oil and stir to combine.
4. Crumble the oat mixture over the berries.
5. Bake, uncovered, for 25 to 30 minutes, until oats are toasted. Cool before serving.