2-Ingredient, No Soak
UBER CREAMY HEMP MILK
How can you turn what can be boring oatmeal into a creamy, flavor bursting, nourishing breakfast that keeps you fueled for hours?
Add uber creamy, super quick and easy homemade hemp milk!
I know there many dairy-free milk recipes available, but there are several impressive qualities that set apart plant milk made from hemp seeds…
- No soaking or straining required
- 2 Mins to make
- No nuts… allergy-friendly!
- High in natural protein (10g in three Tbsp. For comparison, one egg has about 6g)
- Omegas galore… Exceptionally rich in two essential fatty acids, linoleic acid (omega-6) and alpha-linolenic acid (omega-3)
My friend Elizabeth Chait’s homemade hemp milk is more nutritious than store bought because it’s freshly ground, doesn’t have any added sugar, lecithin, gums and questionable ingredients such as “natural flavors”.
Need more reasons to love hemp milk?
- NUTRIENT PACKED… Abundant source of vitamin E and minerals, such as phosphorus, potassium, sodium, magnesium, sulfur, calcium, iron and zinc
- HEART HEALTH FRIENDLY… Hemp seeds are a great source of arginine and gamma-linolenic acid, which have been linked to a reduced risk of heart diseas
- MENOPAUSE AND PMS RELIEVER… Hemp seeds may reduce symptoms associated with PMS and menopause, thanks to its high levels of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA)
Let’s get blending! Here’s the simple, two ingredient recipe…
Uber Creamy Hemp Milk Recipe
Recipe by Elizabeth Chait
Prep time: 2 minutes
In Nutribullet or Magic Bullet, place:
3 TBS organic shelled hemp seeds
⅔ cup filtered water
Blend for 30 seconds, until uber creamy
Place on top of your favorite oatmeal (cooked or soaked overnight) with fresh berries and enjoy the flavor party in your mouth! Now you are energized for your day, carpe diem!