10 Years Younger…New Science on De-Aging

To Listen, Just Click Play!

When it comes to the quest of living longer, I’m only interested in lengthening my “healthspan,” that period of life full of health, vibrance, and energy. I’m interested in delaying for as long as possible the onset of diseases that are more prevalent with age, such as dementia, cardiovascular disease, strokes, and cancer.

Is it possible? Science says yes.

The truth is, you don’t have to be a victim of low energy, disrupted sleep patterns, constant pain in joints and muscles. Research shows that 90% of your risk of disease comes from proactive decisions that you make about your health… the other 10% is due to genetics.

While you can’t stop or reverse aging, it’s all about slowing down the process so that one year on the clock doesn’t one biological year.

Today’s podcast with Dr. Robert Goldman will help you develop strategies to shift the aging curve and slow the rate at which you grow old, and stay healthier longer.

In this episode, you’ll discover…

• Seriously smart strategies to de-age

• How to decrease the amount of hardcore pharmaceuticals one needs to be on, and how to replace them with a more natural approach

• How to protect your body when our environment is toxic soup

• Discoveries that are changing the future of medicine and disease, and what you can do to maintain peak physical and mental performance

Dr. Bob Goldman is a good friend whom I’ve admired for decades; he has a great spirit with a big heart. Bob is a leader and global force in health and sports medicine—specifically as they relate to aging–and truly a remarkable human being. Dr. Bob began in the early 1990’s dedicating his medical efforts and research toward what is now commonly referred to as “anti-aging” medicine…the focus of our show today.