#1 Moves To Sculpt Sexy Upper Arms
How to do it:
- Stand with feet hip distance apart, holding light weights.
- Lift your right leg and cross it over your left leg.
- Look toward your right to counter-rotate your torso—lift your spine long as you twist.
- Lift the weights to shoulder height, squeeze your shoulder blades together, and then lower the weights.
Repetitions: 15 repetitions on each side.
Here’s how to do it:
- Lay on the ground in cobra pose with your hands shoulder-width apart and your chest lifted. Keep your shoulders down, and your face and shoulders soft.
- Curl your toes into the floor, press your hips off the floor and reach your hips toward the ceiling until your body makes an inverted “V.” Reach back with your inner thighs, and sink your feet into the floor, keeping your chest pressed toward your knees. This is called “downward dog.”
- Feel as if your breath is reaching throughout your whole body. Stay relaxed…don’t force the move.
Stay in Downward Dog position while lifting your right leg behind you.
- Shift your weight on your hands as you slowly lower your leg to the floor and begin to lower your body to the floor. Keep your spine straight.
- Bending your elbows, press your body into a pushup position.
- Press back into Downward Dog, and lift your opposite leg off the floor by repeating steps 5 & 6
Take your arms to the next level with 30-Days To Your BEST ARMS EVER Challenge!
If you can give me 20 minutes a day, you can have your BEST ARMS EVER!
The kit includes:
- Lift Weights To Lose Weight 1
Two 20-minute segments to tone your arms and boost your metabolism to help you burn calories all day long! Also includes a BONUS: 10-minute ab routine! (60 minute DVD)
- Lift Weights To Lose Weight 2
Uses hand weights and rotational balance movements to sculpt your arms and build poise, posture, and a strong, lean core. (50 minute DVD)
- Cardio Knockout
The combination of kickboxing, Aerobox, and Tai Chi will get your arms into knock-out shape! Improve your endurance, coordination, and balance, while enjoying an exhilarating rush of endorphins. (170 minute three-part DVD)
- 30-Day Workout Calendar
By using the workout calendar, you’ll eliminate confusion about which workout to do that day. Each workout is specified, so there’s no guesswork on your part. And, it’s designed to sculpt and define your arms in record time!
What is the weight that is being used?
between 5-10 lbs.