Sunny-Side Up Breakfast Salad
Recipe and image courtesy of Eating Bird Food
- 3 cups butternut squash chunks
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- sprinkle of sea salt
- spring mix or baby spinach
- Granny Smith apple, thinly sliced
- avocado, chopped
- red onion, sliced
- toasted walnuts
- hemp seeds
- 1 egg, cooked any way you like
- avocado balsamic dressing
- Combine butternut squash, red onion, coconut oil, cinnamon and sea salt together on a baking sheet and roast in a 450° oven for about 30 minutes or until squash is cooked through. Remove and let cool.
- Fill a salad bowl with spring mix and add toppings: roasted squash, apple slices, avocado, red onion, walnuts and hemp seeds.
- Place cooked egg on top of the salad. Drizzle dressing over the salad and enjoy!
TRAIN YOUR BODY TO BURN FAT, NATURALLY.
✅Options for post-workout muscle recovery, afternoon pick-me-ups, or sweet treats to finish your day
✅ Recipes with a touch of natural sweetness that you will crave
✅ Shakes with super-creamy textures that include heart-healthy fats
✅ Whole ingredients to boost your mental clarity and refuel the brain and body
✅ Designed to support your immune system
Your cells will function better, your body will run better, and you’ll look and feel better!
FREE BONUS OFFER!
When you sign up for the Fat Burning Meal Plan, you also receive 12 Daily Visualizations to Stay Motivated and Inspired!
TRANSFORM YOUR MINDSET! Go from stressed out to relaxed in minutes. Whether at home or in the office, these deep visualizations will shift your mindset from chaos to calm. From “Focused,” To “Be Consistent With Exercise,” listening to these tracks might just become the best part of your day.