Seattle Seahawks and Denver Broncos Fruit and Vegetable Platters
Cheering Burns More Calories, So It’s Time To Celebrate!
Seattle Seahawks vs. Denver Broncos Superbowl
This Sunday, show your team spirit and surprise your friends and family with a fruit and veggie platter that’s guaranteed to WOW! You’ll be surprised how quickly everybody will reach for these healthy trays when you make them fun.
Represent your team by choosing your coupon code…either GOSEAHAWKS or GOBRONCOS!
Sale ends Sunday, February 2 and 12:00 pm MST
Not valid on previous orders.
Seattle Seahawks Fruit Platter
– Blueberries for the body
– Mozzarella cheese for the outline
– Green grapes for the background
– Exchange blueberries for blackberries
– Choose any type of white cheese
– Start with outline, then fill in the blueberries. Finish with placing the grapes around the edges. Serve on a rimmed cookie sheet.
Denver Broncos Vegetable Platter
– Cauliflower for body
– Purple cabbage for the outline
– Carrots for the mane
– Edamame for the background
– Vegetable dip
Veggie Dip Ingredients:
– 6 oz. plain greek yogurt
– 1 minced garlic clove
– 2 Tbsp. chopped chives
– 1/4 tsp. salt
– 1/4 tsp. pepper
– 1/4 tsp. dried dill
– 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
Start with the outline, then place the dip bowl in the Bronco’s cheek. Fill in with cauliflower, then place carrots in mane. Fill in background with edamame. Serve on a rimmed cookie sheet.