Strawberry Chia Seed Pudding Recipe
Strawberry Protein Chia Pudding
1 cup vanilla-flavored unsweetened almond milk
1 cup plain Greek yogurt
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1/4 cup chia seeds
2 cups strawberries, hulled and chopped
1/4 cup sliced almonds or walnuts
Optional: If you want to increase the protein, add in a scoop of Kathy Smith vanilla protein powder!
1. In a medium bowl, gently whisk the almond milk, yogurt, and vanilla until just blended.
2. Whisk in the chia seeds; let stand 30 minutes.
3. Stir to distribute the seeds if they have settled. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
4. The next day, in a medium bowl, toss the berries and mix in the almonds.
5. Spoon the pudding into 4 bowls or glasses; mound the berry mixture on top and serve.
THE BEST TASTING PROTEIN SHAKE EVER!
I consider myself a pro when it comes to protein shakes. Years ago, I began training for a marathon and the workouts were intense! In order to keep my training program at its peak, I needed something to give me extra energy and muscle-repairing nutrients. So I began drinking protein shakes each day. What a difference it made!
Decades later, one of my secrets to living a vibrant, healthy life is having a protein shake on a regular basis. It’s a simple thing to do, but it has energizing effects! I’m excited to share this key to optimal health by introducing a protein shake I know is clean, natural, and delicious…Introducing the KATHY SMITH PROTEIN SHAKE!