Strawberry Chia Seed Pudding Recipe
1 cup vanilla-flavored unsweetened almond milk
1 cup plain Greek yogurt
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1/4 cup chia seeds
2 cups strawberries, hulled and chopped
1/4 cup sliced almonds or walnuts
Optional: If you want to increase the protein, add in a scoop of Kathy Smith vanilla protein powder!
1. In a medium bowl, gently whisk the almond milk, yogurt, and vanilla until just blended.
2. Whisk in the chia seeds; let stand 30 minutes.
3. Stir to distribute the seeds if they have settled. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
4. The next day, in a medium bowl, toss the berries and mix in the almonds.
5. Spoon the pudding into 4 bowls or glasses; mound the berry mixture on top and serve.