One Big Reason Your Crunches Aren’t Working
When it comes to exercises to lose belly fat, it’s easy to “phone it in.” You can do dozens of repetitions, but without practicing good form, you won’t reap the benefits. The trick is in the “down” portion of the move. Here’s why: When we crunch, we always think of coming UP. But when we focus on the DOWN (lowering) part of the exercise, we engage our abs on a deeper level, which then really allows you to feel the squeeze when you come back up. And, here’s another deal-maker for perfecting the crunch: When you lower down, don’t let your shoulder blades touch the floor or ball.
When you’re doing exercises for abdominals, check out this video to ensure that every repetition counts:
Take the 6-pack challenge!
This month in ReShape, my online weight loss program,
we’re targeting your abdominals with exercises to lose belly fat.
Join ReShape today to enter the 6-pack challenge:
Monthly Members Receive:
- – 6-pack challenge
- – New workouts every week (W.O.W. Workout Of The Week)
- – Recipes from Kathy’s kitchen
- – Kathy’s weekly keys to success
- – Downloadable audio workouts for your phone/MP3 player
Sign up now and receive BONUS DVD Tummy Trimmers
Yearly Members Receive:
– 6-pack challenge
– New workouts every week (W.O.W. Workout Of The Week)
– Recipes from Kathy’s kitchen
– Kathy’s weekly keys to success
– Downloadable audio workouts for your phone/MP3 player