Build Your Own Bowl!
Choose 1-2 items from each of these categories…
They are simple to make and can be served cold or warm. Plus, you can use ingredients that are already in your refrigerator.
Imagine a mix of whole grains, such as warm wild rice or quinoa, tossed with chopped kale or arugula. Add in veggies higher in carbs, such as bell peppers, or corn and fresh tomatoes. Next step is to add protein… black beans, eggs, roasted chicken, or sunflower seeds. Then it’s all tossed with a flavor-packed sauce or a splash of dressing, like pesto vinaigrette.
My favorite bowl includes chickpea, quinoa, arugula, red cabbage, tomato, and guacamole.
For 60 Days.
And that’s not all!
There’s also an 8 week meal plan that shows you exactly what to eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack every day for 60 days.
Get ready to simplify your exercise and eating routine with Total Body Toner. Taking care of yourself just got a little bit easier! Here’s what you get…
• 8 Weeks of daily time-saving workouts that deliver
• Day-by-day calendar so there’s no guesswork
• 10 toning routines that define your entire body
• 9 Cardio routines to burn belly fat and increase energy
• 8-Week day-by-day meal plan: Takes the guesswork out of eating
• 50+ no-hassle recipes with great options you’re sure to love
• Recipes that are mouthwatering but not too taxing on your time or budget