On a Wall
You probably see the move above and are thinking, “a pushup on a wall, I’ve done that!”
Today’s move isn’t a pushup at all. In fact, it’s a tricep extension that uses only a wall. Trust me, it’s surprisingly effective for strengthening the back of your arms. You can do it virtually anywhere, and after just one rep, you will feel the impact.
To make the move even more difficult, move your feet slightly further back from the wall. Doing this increases the percentage of your body weight’s resistance on your triceps.
Give it a try! Here’s how:
- Stand a few feet away from a wall.
- Put hands on wall, shoulder width apart.
- Bend elbows, keeping arms touching the side of your ribcage as you lower your body toward the wall.
- Engage the core to maintain a straight line in your body.
- Return to starting position.
- Do 10 reps.
For more bodyweight moves you can do in your house, check out 5 Moves to Transform Your Home Into Your Own Personal Gym.