Top 5 Foods To Turn On Your Libido

You’re probably not new to the concept of tailoring your dinner meal to date night…I mean, nobody wants garlic breath! But, the foods you eat on date night can also effect your date night far more than a dinner mint ever could. These top 5 foods will re-boost your libido and fire up your fantasies…without spiking your blood sugar. Plus, they’ll boost his performance… a win-win. With Valentine’s day right around the corner, it’s time to tap into your sensual side. As a bonus, I’ll show you exactly how to add these libido-boosting foods into your protein shakes with tasty recipes. (I recommend using the Kathy Smith Protein Shake)

FIGS

Figs heighten the secretion of pheromones, so they’re an excellent stimulant if you want to feel like you’re in the honeymoon phase again! Add five figs to this creamy chocolate protein shake to feel irresistible again!

Irresistible Fig Protein Shake

5 fresh figs cut in half with stems removed

1/2 frozen banana

1 tablespoon plain almond butter

8 oz unsweetened of almond milk

1 serving chocolate protein powder(I recommend using the Kathy Smith Protein Shake)

Ice to chill

BLACKBERRIES

Blackberries are rich in phytochemicals, which boost both sexual performance, and libido. Start with the Blackberry Pear protein shake recipe below to transform your mindset before you slip in the sheets.

Blackberry Bliss Protein Shake

8 oz unsweetened almond milk

1 serving chocolate protein powder(I recommend using the Kathy Smith Protein Shake)

1/2 C. frozen blackberries

1/2 banana

1/2 tsp maca powder

1 Tbsp chia seeds Ice to thicken

CLOVES

Share this sex-superfood smoothie with your man, because cloves have been used to treat male sexual dysfunction in India for centuries. Plus, they banish bad breath, so whip up this protein shake for a multi-functional aphrodisiac.

Vanilla Chai Protein Shake

1/2 frozen banana

4 oz unsweetened almond milk

4 oz of chai tea (brewed and chilled)

1 serving vanilla protein powder(I recommend using the Kathy Smith Protein Shake)

½ tsp powdered ginger

½ tsp cinnamon

Dash of: pepper, cardamom, ground cloves, and nutmeg

¼ tsp pure vanilla extract

1 Tbsp chia or flax seeds

WATERMELON

Yes, watermelons are 92% water. But, that remaining 8% is backed with libido-boosting nutrients for sexual health. These vital elements have a Viagra-like effect that relaxes the blood vessels. Try this watermelon mint shake for a refreshing sip.

Watermelon Mint

1 cup Watermelon, cubed

1/2 cup unsweetened coconut water

1 serving vanilla protein powder(I recommend using the Kathy Smith Protein Shake)

Mint Sprigs Squirt of lime juice

1 Tbsp chia or flax seeds

Crushed Ice

AVOCADOS

Let’s just say it — avocados are sexy. They’re packed with healthy fats, and rich in antioxidants, vitamin E, potassium, and vitamin B6…which promotes blood flow. And, because they’re a great source of heart-healthy monounsaturated fats, it means they’re good for your heart. Anything that’s good for your heart helps and promotes blood circulation is critical for an active sex life. Plus, add 1/4 of an avocado to your protein shake for a creamy texture.

Creamy Avocado Smoothie

8 oz unsweetened almond milk

1/2 C. frozen blueberries

1 handful spinach leaves

1/4 ripe avocado – skinned and pitted

1 Tbsp chia or flax seeds

1 serving chocolate or vanilla protein powder (I recommend using the Kathy Smith Protein Shake)

Share this
Facebook
Facebook
Pinterest
Instagram