Bamboo skewers soaked in water for 30 minutes
¼ cup red wine vinegar
¼ cup olive oil
1 clove garlic, minced
½ teaspoon dried oregano
Pinch of red pepper flakes
1/8 Teaspoon sea salt
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch chunks
1 large bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
1. Mix vinegar, olive oil, garlic, oregano, red pepper, and salt in a non-reactive dish.
2. Add chicken pieces to the marinade for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
3. Remove chicken from marinade and discard marinade.
4. Thread chicken on skewers, alternating with pieces of bell pepper, taking care not to pack the pieces too closely together.
5. Heat grill or broiler to medium high heat. Grill/broil the skewers for 5 minutes on each side, or until chicken is cooked through.
TIP: Serve with mixed green salad.