Cajun Spice Tilapia
4 tilapia fillets (4-6 oz. each)
Nonstick olive oil or coconut oil spray
½ teaspoon Cajun-style seasoning
2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
Chopped scallions (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. In a nonstick skillet, lightly sear fish on one side for 2 minutes.
3. Cover a baking sheet with foil and mist with nonstick spray.
4. In a small bowl, mix seasoning, olive oil, and mustard. Spread mixture evenly over the fillets.
5. Bake for 15 minutes, until fish is cooked through.
6. Sprinkle with scallions, if desired, and serve with lemon wedges.
TIP: Serve with greens sautéed with garlic and olive oil.