¼ cup Master Granola (Ingredients below)
½ cup blueberries (or mixed berries)
½ cup unsweetened almond milk
Mater Granola Ingredients:
½ cup raw almonds
½ cup raw pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
½ cup raw walnuts
½ cup raw cashews
½ cup unsweetened dried cranberries or raisins
½ cup unsweetened coconut shreds or flakes
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon salt
- Add the berries and granola to a serving bowl.
- Pour the milk into the bowl.
Mater Granola Method:
- Preheat oven to 300 ° Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the nuts to a large mixing bowl. Stir in the vanilla, cinnamon, and salt until thoroughly combined. Gently fold in the dried fruit and coconut.
- Spread the mixture evenly across the baking sheet. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, stirring once, until toasted.
- Store in an airtight container.