Sweet and Savory Breakfast Salad
Recipe and image courtesy of Flora & Vino
- 2 small or 1 large sweet potato cut into thick 1/2″-inch half moons
- 4 cups mixed greens
- 1 cup berries
- 1 ripe avocado, chopped
- 1/4 cup hummus
- 2 TBSP hemp hearts
- 2 TBSP chopped nuts
- 1/4 cup fresh herbs (mint, cilantro, parsley, etc.)
- 1/4– 1/2 cup toasted quinoa (optional for serving)
- fresh squeezed citrus- lemon, lime
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Add sweet potatoes to the baking sheet and bake for 30-40 mins, flipping once halfway, until fork tender and golden brown on each side.
- Prepare the greens, berries, nuts, seeds, and herbs while the sweet potato is baking.
- To serve, divide greens between serving plates and top with optional cooked quinoa, roasted sweet potatoes, berries, avocado, hummus, hemp seeds, nuts, fresh squeezed citrus, and optional herbs.
- Store leftovers in the fridge for 3-5 days.
TRAIN YOUR BODY TO BURN FAT, NATURALLY.
✅Options for post-workout muscle recovery, afternoon pick-me-ups, or sweet treats to finish your day
✅ Recipes with a touch of natural sweetness that you will crave
✅ Shakes with super-creamy textures that include heart-healthy fats
✅ Whole ingredients to boost your mental clarity and refuel the brain and body
✅ Designed to support your immune system
Your cells will function better, your body will run better, and you’ll look and feel better!
FREE BONUS OFFER!
When you sign up for the Fat Burning Meal Plan, you also receive 12 Daily Visualizations to Stay Motivated and Inspired!
TRANSFORM YOUR MINDSET! Go from stressed out to relaxed in minutes. Whether at home or in the office, these deep visualizations will shift your mindset from chaos to calm. From “Focused,” To “Be Consistent With Exercise,” listening to these tracks might just become the best part of your day.