Relax In 60 Seconds!
Everyone knows that taking time to relax is SO important for your sanity – but telling somebody to relax is easier said than done. Until now. The BodiMetrics Performance Monitor has a function called Relax Me which helps you slow down your breathing patterns, especially when you’re in a stressful situation.
When was the last time you ran late, on a Monday morning, got stuck in traffic, realized, “Oh my gosh, I left my coffee at home on the counter,” and you felt a little stressed.
Now imagine if, rather than just reacting to it, you were able to control your breathing, which would slow down your heart rhythms and allow you to relax. Which is exactly what this little device does. Let me show you how it works.
When you tap on the Relax Me icon, put your hands on the electrodes, and now, start to follow the wave with your breathing. Inhale as the line moves UP the graph and Exhale as the line moves DOWN. You’ll start to notice your heart rate dropping, and you’ll even have a relaxation score at the end of your session.
Unlike fitness trackers, the Relax Me function walks you through focused breathing exercises, utilizing your ECG and your Pulse Oximeter functions, so it’s gonna be more accurate, because it’s capturing your HRV.
HRV, or Heart Rate Variability, is the pattern of your heart rhythms, which play a large role in how you feel. When you’re relaxed, your heart rhythms are even and regular, which allows your immune system to be more efficient. But when you’re stressed, anxious, or frustrated, your HRV is high and erratic, and can have a negative effect on your heart and your health.
So, by making Relax Me part of your everyday routine, you can improve your HRV and your overall well-being, reduce stress related fatigue, and deal with stressful situations in a relaxed manner – and it only takes a few minutes of your day! What’s not to love?
BodiMetrics Performance Monitor at a glance:
- Captures vital health metrics in the palm of the hand in 20 seconds.
- Keeps daily track of a family’s health and vitality.
- Families (4 profiles) can use the same device with individually saved data (100 records).
- Provides audible and visual usage instruction.
- Communicates with mobile iOS or Android apps using Bluetooth to share information.
- Replaces 5 devices with one: ECG, Heart Rate, Systolic Blood Pressure, Blood Oxygenation, and Temperature.
- Has pedometer and medication reminder functions.
- “Relax Me” Trainer uses Heart Rate Variability (HRV) captured by Performance Monitor to help manage relaxation levels through active monitoring and breathing exercises, reducing fatigue and increasing productivity.
- Helps to determine optimal training regimens.
- Easy to use and small enough to fit into a pocket
A healthy life is important at any age, and with the BodiMetrics Performance Monitor you can body hack your way to optimal health by devoting just a few minutes each day to yourself.
REMINDER: This is NOT a medical device; it should not be used if users have a pacemaker or other electronic implant. It is not a replacement for emergency medical attention or visits to the doctor.