Morning Energy Green Smoothie
- 1 cup fresh baby kale or spinach, chopped
- 1 stalk of celery, chopped
- 1/2 Cucumber
- 1/2 medium banana, peeled
- 1 kiwi, peeled
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 2 sprigs parsley
- 8 ounces water
- 2 to 3 ice cubes to chill if desired
- 1 scoop protein powder – check out the Kathy Smith Protein Shake
Blend together all ingredients except kale and celery. Once smooth, add in kale and celery. Blend on high for 30 seconds or until the shake is creamy.
“The Kathy Smith Protein Shake Is HANDS DOWN The BEST Shake I’ve Ever Tried!”
Not All Protein Shakes Are Created Equal!
Read the Labels and See the Difference! Go to any health food store and you’ll see – there are a lot of protein powders out there! Even if you try to read the labels, it can be tough to navigate through the long list of unfamiliar ingredients. Here’s what I look for in a quality protein:
- Quality of Whey
If the protein powder you’re using doesn’t have these characteristics, it’s a waste of time and money!