Kathy Visits NYC 2012
Start spreading the news! I’m leaving today – I want to be a part of it, New York, New York!!
I just landed in New York City. I have so many exciting things going on this week with events, radio shows, and seeing friends of course! The city must be excited with the NY Giants big win on Sunday- getting ready for Green Bay! Looking forward to putting on my tennis shoes and checking out the city that never sleeps, AND sharing some of my secrets with you this 2012.
Remember these tips if you’re ever travelling, they are a lifesaver for me when I’m on the road.
- Find something new and exciting for your exercise. I love traveling to new cities and trying new fitness classes at the local gym.
- When I dine out I follow these rules: grilled over fried, fruit over carbs, water or tea over sugary drinks, and fill up on protein and fiber. This way I can eat out while out of town and still eat healthy.
- Be consistent. Even if I only have time for a 10-minute workout, I do everything I can to be active each day I’m out of town. You’ll be surprised the wonders it can do.
Don’t miss the events this week. Come learn how to make 2012 your healthiest year ever!
- Tune in to WPLJ @ 6:50 a.m. tomorrow morning (Tuesday) to hear me on the Morning Show with Joe Pardavila
- Wednesday I’ll be at the Willner Chemists (100 Park Ave, New York, NY 10017) from 12 noon to 2 p.m. Join me for a fun presentation on the 4 game changers you can do this year to change your life.
- Meet me for “A Matter of Health” on Thursday, from 6 – 8 p.m. where I will share some confidentials about losing weight and balancing blood sugars. 138 Rockland Plaza, Nanuet, NY ZIP, Don’t forget to RSVP – 845-627-3333, ext 8.
- Be sure to wake up on time in the city that never sleeps so you can see me on Friday at Duane Reade in Time Square from 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m (1657 Broadway between 51st and 52nd Sts).
And then at Rockefeller Center from 1 – 2:30 p.m. (51 W 51st St between 5th and 6th Aves).
I’m looking forward to seeing you there in old NY!!