Grapefruit Avocado Breakfast Salad
Ingredients for the salad
- 12 cups salad greens
- 1 grapefruit, segmented and seeds removed
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 cup cooked quinoa, optional (see note)
- 4 eggs, poached or fried over-easy
- 1 teaspoon everything bagel seasoning
Ingredients for the dressing
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- Salt and pepper to taste
Directions for the salad
- Place 3 cups of the washed salad greens in 4 shallow bowls. Divide the grapefruit segments, avocado slices and eggs between each bowl. If you are using quinoa add it now. Sprinkle the everything bagel seasoning over the avocado slices. Top with the dressing and enjoy.
Directions for the dressing
- Whisk all ingredients together. Salt and pepper according to taste.
TRAIN YOUR BODY TO BURN FAT, NATURALLY.
✅Options for post-workout muscle recovery, afternoon pick-me-ups, or sweet treats to finish your day
✅ Recipes with a touch of natural sweetness that you will crave
✅ Shakes with super-creamy textures that include heart-healthy fats
✅ Whole ingredients to boost your mental clarity and refuel the brain and body
✅ Designed to support your immune system
Your cells will function better, your body will run better, and you’ll look and feel better!
FREE BONUS OFFER!
When you sign up for the Fat Burning Meal Plan, you also receive 12 Daily Visualizations to Stay Motivated and Inspired!
TRANSFORM YOUR MINDSET! Go from stressed out to relaxed in minutes. Whether at home or in the office, these deep visualizations will shift your mindset from chaos to calm. From “Focused,” To “Be Consistent With Exercise,” listening to these tracks might just become the best part of your day.