Easy Guide for Incorporating Plant-Based Foods
The Daily Dozen is an easy strategy for incorporating more plant-based foods in your diet…
Dr. Michael Greger’s Daily Dozen is a practical approach for uncovering powerful foods for enhancing health and preventing disease.
Using a simple checklist, the Daily Dozen takes away the confusion of healthy eating. It’s a great way to think about daily food groups and will help you incorporate some of the healthiest foods into your daily meals. Simply check the items off the list and you’ll be on your way to a healthier and more satisfying diet.
The plan maximizes fruits, vegetables, and whole grains while minimizing meat, dairy, and processed foods. Some plants have particular nutrients that aren’t found elsewhere, so superfoods are a priority on this list. The Daily Dozen also includes a healthy dose of daily exercise.
As I design meal plans, I refer to the Daily Dozen to make sure I’m incorporating beans, greens, nuts, leafy greens and cruciferous veggies. The updated & improved Eat For Vitality meal plan and recipe book uses the principles from the Daily Dozen and allows you to lose weight, look younger, and feel stronger… check it out below!
Banish Fat • Slow Aging • Change The Way You Eat
… Without giving up
foods you love
EAT FOR VITALITY
… Fit Over 40 Meal Plan
meal plan and recipe e-book
Everything You Need for Fast Results
– Jumpstart Program: 6 days to kickstart your weight loss.
– Simple 6 Fit for Life eating plan: Shows you what to eat and when to eat
– Carb Cycling: When to eat carbs to rev up your metabolism
– 100+ Healthy, Wholesome Recipes: Breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks, and shakes that will inspire you to eat healthy, whole foods.
– Optimal Eating: Techniques to move out of the diet mentality and stop getting caught in a vicious cycle of dieting and then blowing the diet.
– Functional Food choices… Practical methods and guidelines to scale your way to becoming an optimal eater
– Facebook Support Group: Accountability, encouragement, and support!
– Stay Calm Solutions: This special technique helps you stop stress-eating, late-night snacking, and binging.