1/4 cup chopped walnuts
2 tablespoons dried cranberries
1 tablespoon sugar in the raw
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
2 large firm baking apples, cored but not peeled
1/4 cup apple juice or apple cider
Plain Greek yogurt
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Stir together the nuts, dried cranberries, sugar, and cinnamon in a small bowl; set aside.
3. Place the apples in a baking dish and spoon the nut mixture into the apples.
4. Pour apple juice over apples into the bottom of the baking dish.
5. Bake, uncovered, for 25–35 minutes until tender, basting occasionally with liquid in dish. Cool before serving.
6. Serve with greek yogurt.