If your Monday to-do list piled up over the weekend and you feel like you don’t have time to fit in a workout today, don’t miss today’s 6-minute express workout! You won’t believe the spectacular tush-toning and ab-tightening results from the three moves in today’s blog. It’s time to burn and define with the calorie-torching cardio and sculpting moves!
(DON’T MISS THIS: My NEW DVD, FastFit is now available for $12.99! Only available here.)
Instructions: Repeat each move for 1 minute, alternating sides after 30 seconds. Repeat twice.
Move #1: 180
How to do it:
- Place your weight on your right foot and pivot your body 180 degrees back to the left. Land on the left foot with a wide stance, with your body facing the left wall.
- As your left foot lands, brace your core and squat down for two “pulses”: Sit back into squat position, raise back up just a few inches, quickly squat back down, and return to standing.
- Keeping your right foot as the anchor, pivot 180 degrees forward, until your body now faces the right wall. And again when you land with a wide stance, do two pulse-squats.
Move #2: Leg circles
How to do it:
- On your back with feet on the floor and knees bent, lift your hips toward the ceiling with your pelvis tilted up toward the ceiling. There should be a straight, angled line from your shoulder blades to your knees.
- While holding this pose, strongly engage your core while drawing your navel off the spine and slowly lift your left foot off the floor, and extend it straight up toward the ceiling. Be careful not to arch your back!
- Keeping your hips raised with a neutral spine and your hips squared off, pulse for 10 counts.
- Without letting your hips move, circle your leg for 10 small, tight movements, as if you are drawing circles on the ceiling. Now, expand the size of your circles, making 10 larger circles, again, without moving your hips! Reverse the direction of your circles, and then switch legs
Move #3: Kickback Lunge
How to do it:
- Holding a dumbbell in each hand, step your left foot directly behind you, taking a wide stance, and bend your legs, lowering your torso down into a lunge. Be sure and maintain that core stability to prevent injury.
- While in lunge position, keep your shoulders over your hips, back knee slightly bent, front knee in alignment with your front toes, shoulders back and down.
- Feel your weight in your right (front) heel as you push yourself to standing.
As you return to standing, do a tricep kickback: Reach your arms back behind you and extend, feeling a squeeze in the tricep
If you can give me 15 minutes a day for 30 days, you can have your
30 Days To Your Best Butt Ever Includes:
The Stay Firm Lower Body DVD is split up into two 15-minute segments: Tight Thighs and Bottom’s Up, which incorporates strength training techniques from the ankle cuff resistance band to make over your lower body in record time!
The Ankle Cuff Resistance Band adds strength training to your workout and helps lift and tighten your buns and thighs and restores your overall strength and balance to help you lose weight in time for summer! Small enough to fit under your desk or in a suitcase for travel.
Create long, beautiful lines in 15-minutes a day with Total Body Lift! This barre-style workout uses a series of small, concentrated movements designed to lift, tighten and sculpt your hard-to-reach muscles. As an added bonus, this toning workout will give you the energy you’ve always wanted.
To purchase Super Slimdown Circuit separately, click here.