11 lbs Gone! How to Lose the Fat in Two Weeks
Summer is all about relaxing, recharging, rejuvenating… and sometimes it’s about hitting the “reset” button on our bodies. In the midst of vacations, celebrations and fun with family and friends, it’s easy to lose track of the goals we set last spring to lose fat and get into shape. So, when you need to jump back on track quickly, here’s the key to hitting that reset button.
I’ve had tremendous success teaching people how to lose fat quickly with my Fast Track Program over the years. I’ve seen people lose up to 11 pounds in two weeks – that’s why so many people consider this method the best fast track to losing fat.
[stextbox id=”info” mode=”css” float=”true” align=”right” width=”400″ color=”636363″ bcolor=”666666″ bgcolor=”DAE7F2″ mleft=”2″ mright=”2″ mtop=”2″ mbottom=”2″]
- Eat for success
- Experiment with mealtimes that work best for you
- Veggie Variety: Get creative with your vegetables and combine!
- Drink lots of water!
- Use protein powder, NOT meal replacement powder
- Don’t be afraid to bend the rules on occasion
This program teaches you how to jumpstart weight loss in a proven, healthy way by helping you manage your insulin levels. And, when it comes to losing fat, this is a good thing. I’m offering a free meal plan with a delicious menu of carefully-chosen “foods for fat loss” (think lean proteins, heart-healthy legumes, vitamin-packed fruits and veggies). Of course, you’ll be losing some water weight in this early stage, but don’t worry, you’ll lose fat, weight and inches too! With my free healthy meal plan, you’ll feel satisfied, and at the same time you won’t experience blood sugar spikes during the day. That means steadier energy levels, a revved-up metabolism, a lower risk of chronic illness and a quick path to losing fat.
This Fast Track Program involves lowering your consumption of calories (you’ll be getting approximately 1,200-1,300 per day), so it should only be used as a short-term plan (2 weeks max). It’s a simple, safe and physician-approved way to lose fat, jump-start your new way of eating, and accelerate your weight loss results. And, to keep you going in the right direction, after the Fast Track Program, I’ve developed Stage II. It allows you to build on what you’ve learned in the first two weeks, and then reintroduce a balance of grains, starchy carbohydrates and desserts so that you can continue to lose fat while eating all the foods you love.
So if you’re ready to learn how to those unwanted pounds quickly, while getting your your cravings under control, let’s get going! Time to jump on the Fast Track to health and wellbeing!
How it works:
It’s a simple program. During Fast Track, you’ll be eating four meals a day and eliminate starchy carbohydrates, such as breads, pastas, rice, crackers, etc., focusing on lean proteins and vegetables, and delicious protein shakes. Specifically, two of your four meals will be made up of lean protein and vegetables only. At your other two meals, you will enjoy a nutritious protein shake as a meal replacement with a small serving of fruit. You’ll steer clear of dairy, nuts, and salt, as well. And, you’ll keep chugging that water, drinking 8-10 glasses a day.
Meal Breakdown: (click here for full one-day sample menu)
4 Meals a Day:
(*Refer to lists of Protein, Meat Substitutes, Vegetables, Fruits, & Fats below)
2 Meals a day include:
- 4 oz. Protein or Meat Substitute grilled, steamed or poached with no oil
- 2 servings Vegetables (serving size = 1-2 cups per vegetable)
- 2 Meals a day – Protein Shake:
In a blender, combine: 1 cup of ice + 1 scoop Protein Powder + 1 serving of FRUIT + 1 tbsp of FAT + 4 oz of water or green tea for energy + 4 oz unsweetened almond, hemp, or soy milk.
Things to keep in mind before you dive in:
- Eat for success – Never start your day without a food plan. By mapping out where, when, and what you’ll be eating, you won’t fall into the roller-coaster trap of not eating frequently enough, having a crash in blood sugar, then craving sweets for fast energy.
- Experiment with mealtimes that work best for you. If you’re determined to learn how to lose fat, don’t just focus on what you eat, but also consider when you eat. A popular schedule is to eat a protein/vegetable for breakfast, a protein shake for your second meal, protein/vegetable for your third meal and protein shake for your fourth. Fast Track is a great, basic plan to follow, but it can be adjusted for your own personal workouts, schedules, and goals.
- Veggie Variety: Get creative with your vegetables! It’s great to combine your veggies. Remember, every color means a unique set of vitamins and minerals. Lycopen in the reds, and carotenoids and bioflavonoids in orange and yellow vegetables. And, don’t forget the super greens like broccoli, asparagus, and kale. The different phytochemicals have scientific, complex sounding names, but put simply, they’re all just pieces that fit together to create your solution for a healthy, vital life.
- Drink lots of water, and swap your bedtime nightcap for a cup of soothing and relaxing herbal tea.
- This plan uses protein powder, NOT meal replacement powder. I recommend purchasing a powder that’s whey or egg-white based and is free of artificial sweeteners, colors, and other additives you can’t pronounce. Try to get a powder that contains at least 15 grams of protein per serving and has less than 5 grams of carbohydrates or sugar. Read the ingredients label and stick with powders sweetened with stevia extract.
- And finally, don’t be afraid to bend the rules on occasion. Listen to your body and adjust serving sizes based on how much fuel you need. This is not an excuse to binge, but rather, if you’re really hungry after a meal, try adding a few more ounces of protein or some more vegetables.